Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Insider's Back

The Insider's Back!

Yo peeps! The Insider’s Back! Can’t be here all year round you know. Got things to do.. places to go… conversations to hack into. But it’s always worth while to come back when things in the Youth Camp meeting room heats up. Take it from me.. Youth Camp’s the BIGGEST event of the year! And it’s BACK!
Just got of my private jet this evening (been on another mission spying on some other camps on the other end of the globe. Nothing really interesting there). Tell you what guys… thought I’d just drop in for Youth Alive today to see what’s brewing for camp. So far this is what I gathered …. The theme for Youth Camp 2006 is ZERO to HERO. Real retro if you ask me.. but dude! Haven’t you heard?? RETROS totally in this year. I wouldn’t miss this camp for the world. Man.. the camp committee has taken to whispering when it comes to camp details. Apparently they’re planning to throw up a Big Bash this year.. whole new agenda for camp. Let’s see them TRY to keep me in the dark bout it.
Anyway.. from what I managed to pick up… camp fees have gone up. RM198 – 4 days, 3 nights. But contacts have let me in that Youth Camp 2006 : Zero to Hero is still the CHEEPEST and FLASHY-iest camp in the zone. The camp site this year .. it’s just superb! We’re going to the Beach! Bayu Beach Resort, Port Dickson. For those of you who rmbr it from Youth Camp 2004.. it’s gonna be 4 solid days of sun, sea and sand (and moonlight, pool parties, pillow fights, BBQs and smashing live bands). Beyond that..those of you regular campers will rmbr how GOD ROCKS the place every year (without fail).
Ok ok.. down to business. As always, I’m here to bring you juicy tit-bits and inside leaks concerning the hanky-panky behind the Camp Meeting doors, sneak previews and off-the-record info about Anything and Absolutely Everything those Camp Committees put on their desks (and under).

Rule No. 1: You do not question who I am. I am The Insider. Kapish?
Rule No. 2: You do not reveal to the Camp Committee (or any of their immediate family members) where you get you leak outs from.

For your personal viewing pleasure.. I’ve posted an image from a piece of poster that I manage to rip from some kid with really long hair. I’m guessing she’s this year’s Promo & Media coordinator. Nearly shredded me with her finger nails when I tried to nip the poster away for her. Just managed to tear a piece and make a run for it. I must say.. those camp committees are getting crazier every year. Take a look at the piece from this year’s flier… there’s a piece of MEAT on it! Looks like steak. What on earth is a piece of STEAK doing on the camp flier????!!! Seriously.. these people go all out for publicity. Signing off now. More insides to be revealed soon so stay tuned in.

The INSIDER




Steak on Flier